Australians are looking for ways to reduce their household power bills more than ever and generating their own electricity is the best way to start. If you’re looking to reduce your power bills give me a call so I can design a system that suits your needs.
Advantages of Solar:
- Save money on your energy bills by generating your own clean electricity.
- Your system comes fully installed and we’ll organise everything from your paperwork to connection to the grid.
- Get a grid-connected solar energy system that best meets your needs.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your system will be installed by a CEC accredited installer.
- Be rewarded with feed-in tariffs. If your solar system generates more power than you need, you have the potential to be reimbursed for any electricity your system feeds back into the grid.
How does Solar work?
Sunlight shines on the panels (array) on the roof which generates DC power flowing through the system.
DC power enters the inverter which changes the DC power into AC power and injects this directly into the switchboard where it can be consumed by appliances and fixtures within your property.
If you are using power in your house the solar power will be drawn upon first. If there is not enough solar power then your switchboard will top it up with power from the grid.
If you’re not consuming all of your solar power then your surplus will flow back out to the grid where you will receive credits back from your retailer.